Have you ever wondered which is the most active sales force? And, what files are the most used during the sales visits? And which are the less? If you have a company with sales force, you surely have had these questions.
The sales documents’ usage analytics are one the functionalities that CEOs, Sales Directors and Marketing Directors demand the most. urCollection, the app for sales force, incorporates a very complete analytics section that allows to know:
- Which documents are the more used and which are less
- Which users are the more active ones and which are less
- What actions users do with the files
- Where the movements that users do with files take place
As an entrepreneur, in addition to sharing files instantly, it will be very useful to know if the sales force are following the established marketing plan or the planned sales strategies.
Furthermore, they allow you to know if a document is not opened and if it should be modified in order to provide the sales force with what they need at any time, offering them the best visual resources to reinforce the speech during the sales.
The manager’s usage analytics are only available for those users who have contracted the Advanced Plan and that have access with administrator’s licenses. All this information can only be seen from the web’s control panel.
More about the analytics of our app for sales force
There are three sections inside the administration panel where you can analyze analytics related to the file sharing:
1. “Summary” section
As its name implies, ‘Summary’ collects the most important information about the documents stored in the document manager. Thus, in this section you will find information about:
- Top 10 of the most viewed documents
- Top 10 of the most active users
- Graph of the documents’ number of openings in the document manager
- Graph of the total viewed duration of the files
- Graph of the average viewed duration of the files
- Graph of the most active users
With this information, urCollection’s administrators (CEOs, Sales Directors and Marketing Directors) can draw general conclusions about the use of the documents.
2. “Documents” section
Inside the left menu, in the ‘Documents’ section, you will find a graph and a table to check the following information:
- List of documents
- Number of times these documents have been opened
- Total viewed duration
- Average viewed duration
- Documents most sent by email
- Printed files
- Documents most opened with external apps
- At what time of the day the files are more opened
- Geographic location where most documents have been opened
As it also happens with other analytics tools, with our app for sales force’s analytics you can filter the information according to a certain period of time. By selecting a single document, you can see the detailed information about its particular use. In addition to all the information above, it also shows how many users have used it and the last open date.
2. “Users” section
The ‘Users’ section in the left menu of urCollection’s analytics allows you the access to the following information, in this case regarding the users than utilize the document manager:
- List of users
- Which users have opened files more times
- Which users have viewed a document the most in overall time
- Which users have viewed a document the most in average time
- Which users send more documents
- Which users print more documents
- Which users open more files with external apps
- At what time users open more documents
- Geolocation of those users who have opened more documents
As it happens at the ‘Documents’ section, on this screen you can also select the filters according the period of time and the documents’ usage. On this screen you can also check in a map the user’s geolocation at the time of the documents’ opening. This allows to control more directly the sales force’s work during the sales visits.
With all these functionalities, the administrator or administrators of the solution will be able to have the document management under control at all times, and, especially, the way in which the sales force is defining sales speech, which documents they use as a support and which are the most active sales force. You will get extensive information from which you can draw very relevant conclusions and make the correct decisions for documents and users.